All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 13, 2018
· July 10, 2018
· June 28, 2018
What You'll Get
- $50 for a 1.5-hour ride "it" tour with Segway Nation
- See new sights of Austin
- Tour the Capital grounds, Congress Avenue, Town Lake, and more
- Provides ample time to ride freely, snap photos
- View schedule
- Fun date activity
- Also good for groups
- Book at least a week ahead of time.
- Must be at least 12 years old.
- Weight limit of 260 pounds.
Four Yelpers give Segway Nation a near-perfect 4.5-star average:
The Fine Print
Must be at least 12. 260 lb weight limit. Reservation required 1 week in advance; subject to availability. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nation Tours
Nation Tours offers four Segway tours daily of Fort Worth. Customers can glide through the downtown Fort Worth historic district, Segway to the picturesque water gardens, and see Sundance Square. The Segway tour will also visit the Fort Worth Central Business District with many world renowned businesses having offices, the Fort Worth Convention Center, Hyde Park, and the Sleeping Panther Statue.