What You'll Get
Dancing makes you feel free, like living off the grid or getting your taxes done good and early. Follow your heart with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for a PiYo class at 6:30 p.m. (a $20 value)
- $10 for a burlesque class at 11:30 a.m. (a $25 value)
- $15 for a ballet and burlesque combo class at 10 a.m. (a $30 value)
- $17 for a classical ballet class at 11:30 a.m. (a $25 value)
- $17 for a yoga class at 10 a.m. (a $25 value)
- $17 for a burlesque class at 10:30 a.m. (a $25 value
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, per visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Self Quest Institute
An almost ethereal glow bathes the Self Quest Institute. Hardwood floors glimmer softly in its light, which also reveals an Oriental-style fan on the wall. The studio can't really claim dance or yoga as its main event, since a wide variety of both unfold within its walls. It offers ballet for teens, kids, and adults; for strictly the older crowd, instructors lead lyrical, modern, and jazz as well as Bollywood and burlesque lessons. On the meditative end of the spectrum, students can try yoga classes, PiYo—Pilates and yoga—sessions, and organized meditation.