Facials designed to brighten skin, quench dryness, or clear out pores pair with optional eye and lip masks and exfoliating treatments
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- C$60.50 for a facial (C$140 value)
- C$70.50 for a facial and an eye and lip chamois mask (C$180 value)
- C$87 for a facial, eye and lip chamois mask, and full-body exfoliation (C$248 value)
- See also another deal from Selfology Spa Hot Stone Massage
- See also another deal from Selfology Spa Massage and Facial
- See also another deal from Selfology Spa IPL Face and Neck Treatment
About Selfology Spa
At Selfology Spa, the team believes that the beauty of their clients and the beauty of the wilderness shouldn't be at odds. That's why they strive to keep their work eco-friendly. Not only do they subscribe to systems, which encourage creative reuse and recycling, but their sunny white space was designed by the most sustainability-minded design teams around. They even won the award for Private Spa of the Year 2017 by the Americas Edition of the Luxury Travel Guide Awards.
Those teams both ended up being couples: the Giovannonis made most of the spa furniture, and the Kuwabaras crafted the The Wood River, a custom white-oak bench. The love between the duos suffuses the spa, where clients show themselves love with pampering skin care and tightening treatments. Selfology cares for the whole self by offering a variety of Essential Spa Care, Medical Aesthetic Spa Care (medical facials and injectables etc) to rejuvenate one’s whole self from body to spirit. It all feeds into the spa team's philosophy that the world, wilderness and all, is a better place when it's full of healthy, relaxed people.