Like joggers crossing a highway, bowlers should avoid nearby bumpers and resist the temptation to chase wayward balls into neighboring lanes. Roll carefully with today’s Groupon to Seneca Bowl. Choose from the following options:
- For $13, you get a bowling outing for two (a $26 total value), which includes the following:
- Three games of bowling for two people on one lane (a $21 value)
- Two shoe rentals (a $5 value)
- For $24, you get a bowling outing for up to four (up to a $52 total value), which includes the following:
- Three games of bowling for up to four people on one lane (up to a $42 value)
- Up to four shoe rentals (up to a $10 value)
- For $45, you get a bowling outing for up to eight (up to a $104 total value), which includes the following:
- Three games of bowling for up to eight people across two lanes (up to an $84 value)
- Up to eight shoe rentals (up to a $20 value)
Bowlers of all skill levels lob miniature globes down Seneca Bowl’s 36 hardwood lanes, bulldozing pins by the tenfold while engaging in light-hearted competition with family and friends. After visitors slip into their snazzy shoe rentals, they hunt down turkeys frame by frame as an automatic scoring system keeps track of fallen pins and overdone Flintstones impersonations. Bowling balls that can’t find their way out of the gutter can get one step closer to a perfect game with each lane’s helpful bumper system. Although not included with today’s Groupon, guests replenish their competitive juices at the fully stocked snack bar and backup their button-smashing bravado at the arcade.
Rumbling balls and clattering pins create a cacophonous symphony at Seneca Bowl, where electronic scoring screens glint off 36 glossy, well-maintained lanes. Staffer and PBA bowler Lonnie Waliczek roams this family-friendly facility, doling out bowling tips during private lessons and schooling youngsters on the arcade's pinball machine. After the final strut and strike, bowlers can clink celebratory glasses of soda at the snack bar or meander into the pro shop to purchase night-vision goggles for the alley's next cosmic-bowling event.