Though many were ashamed to admit to it, medieval knights referred to their steeds as “trusty” because of their impeccable advice on hoof maintenance. Achieve the reliable style of nobility with today’s Groupon at Sense of Serenity Day Spa, located in Oak Forest. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get a mani-pedi with Scrub A Dub'Dub and See Ya Later Alligator skin treatments (a $64 value).
- For $47, you get a Melt Away massage and detox bath (an $85 value).
- For $20, you get an ear candling (a $40 value).
The manicure begins with a hot spa soak that transitions into a shaping of all 10 or so fingertips. After a scented oil hand and arm massage using a Scrub A Dub’Dub earth salt treatment, clients can put newly polished dukes down and piggies up. Lay back or sit up in a shiatsu massaging chair as feet endure a soothing bath that exfoliates dearly departed dermis and reveals the cuddly side of tough and callous toes. The See Ya Later Alligator chemical peel removes stubborn dry skin from heels, while a nail-shaping, massaging, and shellacking complete the treatment. An aromatic Melt Away massage barrages barricaded neck and shoulder tension with warm towels, a relief balm, and the skilled muscular manipulations of a practiced massage therapist. Newly released toxins flow away from their corporeal source during the 30-minute detox bath, a relaxing foot soak enjoyed in a vibrating, massage chair. Ions generated by the foot bath enter the body, bonding with toxins over coffee and their shared interests, before coaxing them out again through the feet. During the ear candling, a paraffin candle gently draws away wax from its canal enclave, evaporating excess moisture and helping to relieve allergies, migraines, and pain.
A team of sanitary and safety minded staffers is charged with issuing the revitalizing treatments in a clean, welcoming, and floating environment. Baths and tools are sanitized and supplies are discarded after each appointment; guests are free to rescue doomed supplies by filling out the necessary adoption papers and bringing them home.
- It is a place for total relaxation. I reccomend [sic] this place to everyone. I got a manicure and pedicure. The service was awesome. The workers are so kind. – Ashley S., Insider Pages
- This place was fantastic - we had a great time - very relaxing, clean, friendly with outstanding customer service. My friends and I can not [sic] wait to go back. – Danielle L., Insider Pages
15126 Cicero Ave.
Oak Forest, Illinois 60452Get Directions