Ladies tone muscles in instructional pole-dancing and aerial-yoga classes
What You'll Get
- All fitness classes are conducted in studio and also online. Please visit their online schedule here for more info on online classes.
- The studio’s weekly schedule features beginner pole classes that sharpen spins and review basic floor work with a short dance routine, as well as a variety of specialty classes.
- Sweaty hands clutch poles tightly in the heart-pumping Cardio Dance Pole class, and during the Sensual Stiletto Poleography class, heels clink against the studio’s hardwood floors to help chisel calves.
- In Sensual Silks aerial-yoga class, students of all experience levels practice traditional yoga poses while suspended in the air on soft trapezes.
- This innovative practice aims to relieve compression on the spine, increasing spinal and shoulder flexibility while strengthening core muscles.
The Fine Print
About Sensual Souls
When Ronni Delvalle grabs ahold of one of her mirrored studio's chrome poles, she feels more graceful, beautiful, and self-assured than when she's practicing any other type of dance or fitness. Fueled by a drive to share this empowering form of sensual exercise with women of all shapes and sizes, Delvalle and her a team of female instructors lead a variety of fitness and instructional pole-dancing classes designed to build confidence, tone muscles, and burn calories.
The team also conducts an aerial-yoga course that incorporates soft cloth hammocks suspended from the ceiling, offering a practical alternative to equestrian yoga, which requires students to form downward facing dogs on the backs of speeding Clydesdales.