People are fascinated by the origins of things they love, which explains the popularity of brewery tours or visits to the factory where little sisters are made. See where it all began with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for one appetizer and beer flights for two ($24 value)
- $25 for two appetizers and beer flights for four ($48 value)
- See the menu
Sentinel Peak Brewing Company
Sentinel Peak Brewing Company is Tucson’s ONLY Midtown Brewpub and offers great food and drink with tableside service in a family-friendly atmosphere. Sentinel Peak beers are made on site and brewers maintain tight control on the quality of their beers by hand-crafting each and every batch. Often inspired by the head brewer’s travels, the resulting beers include a roster of the flagship and constantly rotating selections. At the brewpub, visitors can choose from ultra-fresh, unfiltered beers or ever-evolving wine list alongside an impressive menu of beer-friendly eats.
• 1811 Desert Blonde: Crisp, clean, and easy-drinking. Perfect for hot, Tucson days.
• Salida del Sol Mexican Amber: Malty, spicy, and slightly sweet. Great with a lime.
• Icebreak IPA: Citrus and grassy with the expected bitterness of an IPA.
• Dew Point Dunkel: Dark and malty with notes of chocolate and coffee.