All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
October 25, 2013
July 25, 2013
June 24, 2013
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a Seraphim signature facial for one (a $135 value)
- Choice of acid peel, such as pumpkin, cherry, glycolic, salicylic, or mango
- Healing aloe mask, steam, and warm cloths for deep-pore cleansing
- Upper-body massage with body gloss cream
- Hydrating facial mask followed by soothing facial massage<p>
$95 for couples or best friends spa package (a $310 total value)
- Dual 60-minute signature facials, which include a skin analysis followed by cranberry-glycolic peels, hydrating masks, and shoulder and facial massages
- Dual deep foot massage treatments with chocolate/mint body gloss cream
- Two complimentary glasses of champagne, mimosas, or Bailey’s and coffee, plus an assortment of cheese, grapes, cookies, and crackers<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seraphim Skin Care
Using a combined 32 years of skincare experience, the staff at Seraphim Skin Care leave skin glowing, even-toned and exfoliated. Since opening its doors in 1997, the medical spa has always carried prescription topical medications and professional peels for purchase, along with creamy moisturizers for the face or body. Within the elegant and comfortable environment, customers can also opt for serious skincare treatments including aromatic fruit peels that boast intense cleansing benefits, Peel and Bleach procedures, sugar-salicylic body treatments, and pampering spa packages. Champagne is available upon request.