Benefits of regular Yoga practice are many including: stress & pain relief, increased strength & flexibility and calming the nervous system
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Yoga unites the mind and body in a way that eases tension, reduces inflammation, and promotes health and well-being. Scientific studies show the following potential benefits:
- Yoga can help ease stress and lower your levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- Yoga may reduce inflammatory markers in the body and help prevent pro-inflammatory diseases.
- Yoga may help decrease risk factors for heart disease.
- Yoga may decrease symptoms of depression by influencing the production of stress hormones in the body
- Yoga may help reduce chronic pain in conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome and osteoarthritis.
- Yoga may help enhance sleep quality because of its effects on melatonin and its impact on several common contributors to sleep problems.
- What’s included: choice of one Kombucha or Hot Tea of the Day per visit
- View the class schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Includes an additional 20% off any same-day, full-price purchase made directly with Serasana Austin. Maximum of 30 beverages during 30-day membership. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 30 days from activation date. May redeem across visits. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Serasana - Austin
Serasana is here to support your healthy lifestyle. We integrate ancient wellness practices, like yoga and Traditional Chinese Medicine to provide you with a full-service experience in order to improve health and overall well-being.
Massage: Feel soothed, nurtured and balanced by the hands of our experienced and intuitive practitioners. The healing modalities chosen for you will be specific to your needs. Each massage includes essential oils blended with Chinese Herbs – developed by specialists in Traditional Chinese Medicine, created to encourage the free flow of qi and blood, dispel stagnation and relieve pain.
Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a holistic system of healing, originated in China about 5,000 years ago – and is the oldest continuously practiced medical service in the world. An acupuncture treatment involves gently inserting thin, tiny needles into different areas of the body, to alleviate pain and to treat various physical and emotional conditions.
- Stress & Pain Relief
- Better Breathing
- Increased Strength
- Self-Love + Appreciation
- Improved Circulation
- Cardio Conditioning
- Better Body Alignment
- Focus On The Present
- Anxiety Relief
Tea bar: Catch-up with a friend, read a book or simply relax in our beautiful tea bar while enjoying a cozy cup of tea or specialty drink. Choose amongst 31 organic loose-leaf teas from around the world, ceremonial grade matcha, kombucha on tap, and specialty drinks like golden milk, mojitos and smoothies. Calm your nervous system, boost immunity, and provide your body with much needed antioxidants without even having to think about it.