What You'll Get
Many American bistros differentiate themselves from their European counterparts by serving region-specific dishes and replacing waiters with Bruce Springsteen. Satisfy a hungry heart with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a meal for two (up to a $38 total value)
- $35 for a meal for four (up to a $76 total value)<p>
Per person, each meal includes:
- One pizza, panini, sandwich, or salad (up to an $11 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $8 value each)
- See the full entree menu; desserts change daily but often include whoopie pies and truffles<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Serendipity Bistro
Slate-colored walls and exposed pipes lend an industrial air to the elegant red curtains and wooden wine racks of Serendipity Bistro. In fact, the curated wine list is one of the bistro's specialties, next to the flatbread pizzas and paninis made from scratch and paired with everything from turkey and apple chutney to shrimp artichoke pesto. Some evenings, guests can also share pitchers of sangria, a sweetened wine beverage the Spanish invented to lull pet tigers into their afternoon siestas.