ABMS Board Certified Physician supervised Laser Hair Removal ( permanent) hair reduction. Device - Cynosure Elite IQ
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Also check out Serenity Rejuvenation Center's CoolSculpting Treatment deal.
- View valid treatment areas.
- ABMS Board Certified Physician - Supervised Laser Hair Removal (permanent hair reduction)
- 6-9 treatments are typically required for optimal results on the body, and 9-12 on the face.
- Efficacy depends on:
- Hormonal status, for example, PCOS, menopause, post-pregnancy, testosterone therapy
- Body area
- Hair color
- Number of sessions required:
- For the neck & face: an average of 9-12 sessions can be expected for 80-90% reduction.
- Below the neck: an average of 6-9 sessions can be expected for 80-90% reduction.
- Three true laser hair removal wavelengths used in the field: 755 nm Alexandrite, 810 nm Diode, and 1064nm Nd Yag.
- Dr. O'Connell's preferred device after 10 years of performing Laser Hair Removal: Cynosure Apogee Elite Plus (755nm & 1064nm ND Yag).
- The safest wavelength for darker skin types is 1064nm ND Yag as it safely bypasses the superficial melanocytes in the skin while targeting the melanocytes in the hair shaft deeper in the skin which then carries the energy to the hair follicle.
- For additional information click here.
- Click here to learn more about different types of lasers.
About Serenity Rejuvenation Center
Serenity Rejuvenation Center restores natural beauty and instills newfound confidence to clients via a wide range of laser and light therapies. Under the supervision of medical director Dr. Stephen M O'Connell, the staff wields cutting edge devices such as Coolsculpting, Cynosure PicoSure, Cynosure Potenza, Cynosure (Palomar Icon), Cynosure Apogee Elite Plus, Miradry, and Diamond Glow to treat everything from: loose skin ( tightening), stretch marks , vascular lesion, tattoo removal, acne scarring, birth mark removal, melasma, hair removal, fat reduction & body contouring, permanent underarm sweat removal, active acne, skin discoloration, and sagging jowl. Non- laser services include: botox for (wrinkles, jaw contouring, and brow lifting). Kybella (submental fat reduction), Juvederm family of fillers ( facial contouring, lip augmenation). Additionally - skin tag /wart removal, keloid scar and cystic acne treatment. We also have a segment of Physician supervised weight loss, and bioidentical hormone replacement to include ( PCOS , andropause, and menopause), as well as nutraceutical supplementation.