Body wraps were invented by the Egyptians, who somehow knew mankind would one day need mummies to play the saxophone solos in Halloween party songs. Do the mash with today's Groupon to Serenity Salon and Spa at Miller-Motte in Fayetteville. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a customized facial (a $23 value).
- For $30, you get a customized facial (a $23 value) and a botanical body wrap (a $40 value; a $63 total value).
- For $40, you get a spa package (an $81 value) that includes the following:
- A spa pedicure (an $18 value)
- A customized facial (a $23 value)
- A botanical mud body wrap (a $40 value)
Inside Serenity Salon and Spa's private treatment rooms, clients relax as experienced aestheticians tend to their faces' skincare needs with an arsenal of intelligent Dermalogica products. The all-organic botanical mud body wrap—a soothing procedure lasting just over an hour—blends lavender, chamomile, and rose to enfold figures in a rejuvenating embrace, which helps to reduce inflammation, release toxins, and hydrate skin more pleasantly than taking Gatorade baths at home. As patrons recline in spa chairs, feet get a refreshing soak, exfoliation, and massage before a set of newly shaped, OPI-polished nails arrive to replace their less attractive predecessors.