Like soaking in a bubbly bath of chocolate sauce or repeatedly roundhouse kicking your enemy’s cardboard cutout, sometimes it feels great to spoil yourself. Take a day to unwind with today's Groupon for services at Serenity Spa NY on 3rd Avenue. Choose from the following options:
- For $75, you get a one-hour couples' Swedish massage (a $150 value).
- For $38, you get a one-hour Swedish massage (a $75 value).
- For $31, you get a sea salt spa pedicure and regular manicure (a $62 value).
Serenity Spa's affable staff of licensed, continually educated estheticians rejuvenates and invigorates flagging physiques with an array of regal treatments. Surrender clogged and fogged skin to the expert hands of a muscle mender, who will wring out your intricate system of melancholy caverns with a Swedish massage. Go solo or relax with a friend while focused fingers ease aches and pains during a customized session of satisfying kneads. Those with fading finger and toe facades can refurbish with a primping mani-pedi. Detailing doyens buff and shape hand nails before glazing them with a green tea base coat or hardener and a polish of choice, leaving tips more radiant than a ghost wrapped in tin foil. The sea salt spa pedicure gently exfoliates legs and feet with sodium chloride from the deep blue and massages paws with a hydrating cream.
Seven Yelpers give Serenity Spa NY an average of 3.5 stars:
- Definitely a high level of customer service in addition to doing a great job on the hands and feet. – Janet P., 11/29/10
- They have a very clean and serene environment that envisions for a relaxing experience. The lights, colors and mirrors create an environment so relaxing one does not want to leave! – ALEXANDRA S., 9/2/10
Serenity Spa NY
Exclamations at newfound looks rustle the still leaves of potted flowers and live bamboo in Serenity Spa NY's sanitized confines. Aestheticians and massage therapists customize each of the spa’s services, which include paraffin manicures and hot-stone massages, to fit clients' varied needs with the flexibility and patience of the Hulk's tailor. The staff draws from a parade of elixirs infused with green tea and other botanicals as well as hair-removing hard and soft waxes laden with organic resin and pure essential oils.
Upper East Side
1397 3rd Ave.
New York, New York 10075Get Directions