What You'll Get
Putting fish in a taco, unlike putting two partially deflated balloons in a taco, isn't weird. Find the delicious lining to a carnival cloud with today's Groupon to Serious Fish Tacos. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get two Two Fish Tacos meals (a $16 value).
- For $16, you get four Two Fish Tacos meals (a $32 value) and one order of Ball Park Nachos (a $3 value; a $35 total value).
Each Two Fish Taco meal includes:
- Two blackened-fish-filled corn tortillas
- One drink: choose from 16-ounce-fountain drink, canned drink, bottled drink, or lemonade
- One side of white rice, black beans, and limes
Serious Fish Tacos imports the flavors of Baja California to taste buds with its simply prepared, flavorful fare. The crown jewels of the stand's menu, Two Fish Tacos meals nestle blackened fish—seasoned with a house-made blend of spices—into warm corn tortillas dolloped with picante sour cream. A sprinkling of cabbage and cilantro and a twist of lime add zest to the meal much in the way that a top hat adds an aura of sophistication to a pile of laundry. While not included in this Groupon, Serious Fish Tacos also boasts a bevy of ice-cold snowballs, with more than 75 flavors that can be mixed, matched, or combined together in an explosion of flavor akin to the last round of a rap battle.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Serious Fish Tacos is closed until early March. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.