All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Spas make people feel like royalty without the hassle of shopping for scepters or posing for playing-card portraits. Enjoy regal treatments with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$18 for a 60-minute So Spa Couture Girl spa package for one (a $36 value)
- Girlie Glam nail service
- Smoothie or berry facial
- Express makeup application<p>
$30 for a 90-minute Seriously BFFs spa package for two (a $64 value)
- Girlie Glam nail services
- Smoothie or berry facials
- Express makeup applications
- Signature sparkling-lemonade toast<p>
$45 for a 90-minute Mommy & Me spa package for two (a $99 value)
- Me! Ice Cream mani-pedis
- Chocolate facials
- Eye contour makeup applications
- Signature sparkling-lemonade toast
- Dessert platter<p>
$85 for a Pampered Party spa package for up to six (a $190 value)
- Girlie Girl nail service
- Express makeup application
- Girlie Girl invites or e-vites
- Spa robes, head wraps, and eye masks
- Couture cupcakes, ice-cream cones, and pizza
- Sparkling-pink-lemonade toast
- Exclusive gift bags for each guest<p>
Additional guests can be added to the Pampered Party for $18 each.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seriously Girlie Couture
Within the sherbet-hued walls of Seriously Girlie Couture, friendly stylists indulge girls 2 to 17 years old with dessert-themed spa services that emphasize building self-esteem. Silver cutout stars twinkle overhead as they let girls' nails soak in ice-cream-cone-shaped bowls or adorn them with chocolate-scented polish. As the team focuses on kiddos, kiddos can focus on having a blast as they lounge amid plush pink couches, delicate floral garlands, and fuzzy pillows. Little ones can also throw a spa party for five or more friends to celebrate milestones from having a birthday to learning that tinfoil cannot be put in the microwave.