Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 Units of Botox
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. If you have been injected by Dr. Kish, this certificate will not be honored. Two certificates will not be accepted for one person. Entire treatment must be administered during same office visit. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Seriously Skin Cosmetic & Laser Medicine
Dr. Jennifer Kish works to boost her patients' self-confidence through modern aesthetic services. At Seriously Skin Cosmetic & Laser Medicine, she combats wrinkles and hyperpigmentation with a menu of facials, injections, and laser treatments. Through these services, she hopes to not only correct the problems she finds but also to stave off future dermal damage with preventive measures and cosmeceutical products. Additionally, she makes use of the LightSheer Duet laser, which zaps unwanted body hair more quickly than traditional lasers or robotic Annie Oakleys.