Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 Units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Need To Know
About Seriously Skin Cosmetic & Laser Medicine
Dr. Jennifer Kish works to boost her patients' self-confidence through modern aesthetic services. At Seriously Skin Cosmetic & Laser Medicine, she combats wrinkles and hyperpigmentation with a menu of facials, injections, and laser treatments. Through these services, she hopes to not only correct the problems she finds but also to stave off future dermal damage with preventive measures and cosmeceutical products. Additionally, she makes use of the LightSheer Duet laser, which zaps unwanted body hair more quickly than traditional lasers or robotic Annie Oakleys.