Experienced mechanics perform oil change services as well as a thorough brake inspection and tire rotation to make sure the car runs safely
About This Deal
- What’s included: 5 quarts of conventional, semi-synthetic, or synthetic oil (depending on the option chosen), brake inspection, and tire rotation
- Service restrictions: Extra fee for diesel oil, certain oil filters, and more than 5 quarts of oil; extra $3 fee applies for 4x4 vehicles as well as for certain makes/models.
- High-mileage oil change is recommended for vehicles over 75,000 miles
- Tire rotations help prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Grease Monkey
Since its founding in 1978, the international quick-lube franchise Grease Monkey has maintained its focus on speedy treatments and a detail-oriented approach to auto care. Shop technicians tune up rides with services such as air-conditioning repair, air-filter replacement, and fuel- and emissions-system cleaning. Grease Monkey's signature service, though, is its full-service oil change. After replacing a vehicle's lubricant with High Quality Mobil oil, technicians perform an entire review of its maintenance needs, referencing the owner's manual and the wise hermit living in the trunk.