A well-maintained air conditioner is a better means of keeping cool than cuddling with an ice sculpture or flooding the den with gazpacho. Lower the Fahrenheit with this Groupon.
$33 for a 22-Point Air Conditioner Inspection ($89 Value)
- One standard 5% air filter
- Inspect evaporator coil, condensation pan, and drains
- Check for air leaks and seal them
- Ensure proper operating voltage
- Protect nearby paint
- Calibrate refrigerant levels
- Test safety switches
- Check line voltage to outside AC unit
- Inspect contactor and capacitor
- Make sure draw of blower motor and compressor is on point<p>
With more than 40 years' worth of tune-ups under their belt, Service Today's certified technicians tackle issues lurking in residential or commercial plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical systems while adhering to eco-friendly Energy Star guidelines. They swap out wheezing generators or heat pumps for new mechanisms, applying knowledge to all areas of a house.
The team also boasts expertise in ensuring energy stays within home borders by inspecting attics and crawl spaces. Patrons can call upon the staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week to diagnose faltering machinery or sing it to sleep.