- $18 for single-day admission for one during A Very Furry Christmas (up to $31.03 value)
- Visit on November 22, 23, or 28–30 or December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, or 26–31
- Free admission for children 23 months or younger
- Ticket upgrades available in park at any ticket window
Every winter, Sesame Place makes the season bright in a one-of-a-kind way: by surrounding families’ favorite Sesame Street friends with millions of twinkling lights, other festive decorations, and whirling rides in a celebration known as A Very Furry Christmas. This year, those rides include five attractions in the new Cookie Monster’s Land, which also welcomes adventurers with a three-story net climb and toddlers with their own soft play area. And there are other special seasonal treats to unwrap: live Christmas shows, Christmas menus at the park’s dining spots, holiday shopping, and even a visit with Santa in his Furry Workshop.
Strolling through the streets of Sesame Place, kids can get up close and personal with Elmo, Cookie Monster, and the rest of the Sesame Street friends. But warm, fuzzy hugs aren't all the park has to offer—throughout Sesame Place, kids and parents alike can sit down to watch live entertainment or strap in for exciting rides.
- Neighborhood Street Party Halloween Parade: Everyone’s favorite Neighborhood Street Party Parade is completely transformed into a not-too-spooky version. All three show-stopping parade stops feature Halloween-themed music and flair.
- Elmo the Live! – Halloween: Music, magic and mayhem are everywhere and you get to be part of the action. Join Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Velvet, Abbot the Rabbit, The Great David Cluckerfield, and of course, some very silly feathered friends.