- $18 for single-day admission for one during A Very Furry Christmas (up to $31.03 value)
- Visit on November 22, 23, or 28–30 or December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, or 26–31
- Free admission for children 23 months or younger
- Ticket upgrades available in park at any ticket window
Every winter, Sesame Place makes the season bright in a one-of-a-kind way: by surrounding families’ favorite Sesame Street friends with millions of twinkling lights, other festive decorations, and whirling rides in a celebration known as A Very Furry Christmas. This year, those rides include five attractions in the new Cookie Monster’s Land, which also welcomes adventurers with a three-story net climb and toddlers with their own soft play area. And there are other special seasonal treats to unwrap: live Christmas shows, Christmas menus at the park’s dining spots, holiday shopping, and even a visit with Santa in his Furry Workshop.
Strolling through the streets of Sesame Place, kids can get up close and personal with life-sized versions of Elmo, Cookie Monster, and the rest of the Sesame Street gang. But warm, fuzzy hugs aren't all the park has to offer—throughout Sesame Place, kids and parents alike can sit down to watch live entertainment or strap in for exciting rides.
- Neighborhood Street Party Parade: The colorful cast of characters rides floats down a recreation of Sesame Street, greeting fans as they pass by during a singalong block party.
- Elmo the Musical: Elmo and Cookie Monster play detective to find a missing cookie with a little help from Velvet, chickens, and audience members.
- Family-Friendly Rides: Classic carnival rides are given a Sesame Street facelift, such as the Flying Cookie Jars Ferris wheel and Snuffy's Slides.