- $22 for single-day park admission for two (up to a $43.98 value)
- $33 for single-day park admission for three (up to a $65.97 value)
- $44 for single-day park admission for four (up to an $87.96 value)<p>
During the holiday season, Sesame Place transforms into A Very Furry Christmas, a holiday celebration where the streets come alive with multicolored lights and music. Amid the festivities, a huge Sesame Street Christmas tree treats onlookers to a stunning light show as snowflakes fall from the sky, and a Neighborhood Street Party Christmas Parade dazzles with floats and songs such as “Jingle Bells” and “Let it Snow.”<p>
After they’re tuckered out from enjoying rides (weather permitting), shopping for gifts, meeting Santa Claus, and feasting on special Christmas meals, families make their way to three shows, each performed three or more times a day. During A Sesame Street Christmas show, Abby, who grew up in Fairyland, learns about Christmas traditions from her Sesame Street friends. With a little encouragement from Santa, Elmo finds the perfect gift for Dorothy in the Elmo’s World Live! Happy Holidays show, whereas Elmo, Cookie Monster, Grover, Zoe, Rosita, and Murray band together for the song-and-dance-filled Elmo’s Christmas Wish show.<p>
Strolling through the streets of Sesame Place, kids can get up close and personal with Elmo, Cookie Monster, and the rest of the Sesame Street friends. But warm, fuzzy hugs aren't all the park has to offer—throughout Sesame Place, kids and parents alike can sit down to watch live entertainment or strap in for exciting rides.
- Neighborhood Street Party Halloween Parade: Everyone’s favorite Neighborhood Street Party Parade is completely transformed into a not-too-spooky version. All three show-stopping parade stops feature Halloween-themed music and flair.
- Elmo the Live! – Halloween: Music, magic and mayhem are everywhere and you get to be part of the action. Join Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Velvet, Abbot the Rabbit, The Great David Cluckerfield, and of course, some very silly feathered friends.