- $35 for a single-day admission at Sesame Place, valid any operating day September 12, 2015–December 31, 2015 ($69.55 value)
Admission is valid for a visit on one of the following days:
- September 12—14, 19—20, or 26—27
- October 3—4, 10—11, 17—18, 24—25, or 31
- November 1, 21—22, or 28—29
- December 5—6, 12—13, 19—20, or 26—31
Because operating hours and days vary, visitors should check the schedule before arrival. Children 23 months and younger get in free.
Strolling through the streets of Sesame Place, kids can get up close and personal with Elmo, Cookie Monster, and the rest of the Sesame Street friends. But warm, fuzzy hugs aren't all the park has to offer—throughout Sesame Place, kids and parents alike can sit down to watch live entertainment or strap in for exciting rides.
- Neighborhood Street Party Halloween Parade: Everyone’s favorite Neighborhood Street Party Parade is completely transformed into a not-too-spooky version. All three show-stopping parade stops feature Halloween-themed music and flair.
- Elmo the Live! – Halloween: Music, magic and mayhem are everywhere and you get to be part of the action. Join Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Velvet, Abbot the Rabbit, The Great David Cluckerfield, and of course, some very silly feathered friends.