- $35 for a single-day admission at Sesame Place, valid any operating day September 12, 2015–December 31, 2015 ($69.55 value)
Admission is valid for a visit on one of the following days:
- September 12—14, 19—20, or 26—27
- October 3—4, 10—11, 17—18, 24—25, or 31
- November 1, 21—22, or 28—29
- December 5—6, 12—13, 19—20, or 26—31
Because operating hours and days vary, visitors should check the schedule before arrival. Children 23 months and younger get in free.
It’s the perfect time, and they’re the perfect age, for Sesame Place. Go before they grow to the nation’s only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street.
A Very Furry Christmas at Sesame Place is a festive, family-friendly celebration with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends in Langhorne, PA. The park is transformed into a one-of-a-kind Christmas wonderland with millions of twinkling lights, festive decorations and whirling rides including Cookie’s Monster Land featuring five rides, a three-story net climb and a soft toddler play area. Guests will enjoy special Christmas shows, savory Christmas menus, super holiday shopping and a visit with Santa in his Furry Workshop.