What You'll Get
- $35 for a single-day admission at Sesame Place, valid any operating day September 12, 2015–December 31, 2015 ($69.55 value)
Admission is valid for a visit on one of the following days:
- September 12—14, 19—20, or 26—27
- October 3—4, 10—11, 17—18, 24—25, or 31
- November 1, 21—22, or 28—29
- December 5—6, 12—13, 19—20, or 26—31
Because operating hours and days vary, visitors should check the schedule before arrival. Children 23 months and younger get in free.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. 1 admission ticket required per guest per visit. FINAL SALE, NO REFUNDS. Operating hrs/days vary, check schedule. Ticket valid for ages 2+. Must give first & last name at checkout, which Groupon will provide to facilitate redemption. Notwithstanding anything to contrary in voucher or elsewhere, Groupon is seller of voucher & merchant shall have no responsibility other than honoring voucher for stated admission purpose & only during stated promotional period. Not valid with promo codes or any other offers. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sesame Place
Strolling through the streets of Sesame Place, kids can get up close and personal with Elmo, Cookie Monster, and the rest of the Sesame Street friends. But warm, fuzzy hugs aren't all the park has to offer—throughout Sesame Place, kids and parents alike can sit down to watch live entertainment or strap in for exciting rides.
- Neighborhood Street Party Halloween Parade: Everyone’s favorite Neighborhood Street Party Parade is completely transformed into a not-too-spooky version. All three show-stopping parade stops feature Halloween-themed music and flair.
- Elmo the Musical Live! – Halloween: Music, magic and mayhem are everywhere and you get to be part of the action. Join Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Velvet, Abbot the Rabbit, The Great David Cluckerfield, and of course, some very silly feathered friends.