- $35 for a single-day admission at Sesame Place, valid any operating day September 12, 2015–December 31, 2015 ($69.55 value)
Admission is valid for a visit on one of the following days:
- September 12—14, 19—20, or 26—27
- October 3—4, 10—11, 17—18, 24—25, or 31
- November 1, 21—22, or 28—29
- December 5—6, 12—13, 19—20, or 26—31
Because operating hours and days vary, visitors should check the schedule before arrival. Children 23 months and younger get in free.
Strolling through the streets of Sesame Place, kids can get up close and personal with life-sized versions of Elmo, Cookie Monster, and the rest of the Sesame Street gang. But warm, fuzzy hugs aren't all the park has to offer—throughout Sesame Place, kids and parents alike can sit down to watch live entertainment or strap in for exciting rides.
- Neighborhood Street Party Parade: The colorful cast of characters rides floats down a recreation of Sesame Street, greeting fans as they pass by during a singalong block party.
- Elmo the Musical: Elmo and Cookie Monster play detective to find a missing cookie with a little help from Velvet, chickens, and audience members.
- Family-Friendly Rides: Classic carnival rides are given a Sesame Street facelift, such as the Flying Cookie Jars Ferris wheel and Snuffy's Slides.