- $49 for SET holiday swim camp registration ($99 value)
- $49 for SET water polo camp registration ($99 value)
- $49 for January recreational swim lessons ($105 value)
- $49 for January recreational water polo lessons ($105 value)
- 12 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Session 1: December 21–23
- Session 2: December 28–30
- 5 p.m.–6 p.m.
- January 4–28: Swimming Monday/Wednesday; Polo Tuesday/Thursday
Class schedules can be found here; call (949) 207-3375 prior to purchase with scheduling inquires. Extension 1 for water polo questions, extension 2 for swim questions.
SET Water Polo
- Splashball, Ages 4-6 The beginning: Splashball is designed for those athletes that have no or limited swimming and/or water polo experience
- Introduction to Water Polo, Ages 6-18 Intermediate: Introduction to Water Polo is designed for those athletes that have limited swimming and/or water polo experience.
- Water Polo, Ages 8 - 18 Refinement of Fundamentals: Junior Water Polo is designed athletes that have completed Introduction to Water Polo or have a strong enough swimming background to meet the training requirements of the course
- Boot Camp Lessons: Beginner program that will get your child swimming on their own. Repetition of skills and individual attention bring rapid results.
- Rec Swim Level 5: Swimmers who can swim on their own but need technique. Learn basics of all 4 strokes, Learn to lap swim (Ages 2-18)
- Rec Swim Level 6: Develop technique of all 4 strokes for more efficient swimming. Increase strength and endurance of lap swimming (Ages 8-18)
- Rec Swim Level 7: Pre-Team Training developing advanced stroke technique, strength and endurance. (Ages 8-18)