All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for SET holiday swim camp registration ($99 value)
- $49 for SET water polo camp registration ($99 value)
- $49 for January recreational swim lessons ($105 value)
- $49 for January recreational water polo lessons ($105 value)
- 12 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Session 1: December 21–23
- Session 2: December 28–30
- 5 p.m.–6 p.m.
- January 4–28: Swimming Monday/Wednesday; Polo Tuesday/Thursday
Class schedules can be found here; call (949) 207-3375 prior to purchase with scheduling inquires. Extension 1 for water polo questions, extension 2 for swim questions.
SET Water Polo
- Splashball, Ages 4-6 The beginning: Splashball is designed for those athletes that have no or limited swimming and/or water polo experience
- Introduction to Water Polo, Ages 6-18 Intermediate: Introduction to Water Polo is designed for those athletes that have limited swimming and/or water polo experience.
- Water Polo, Ages 8 - 18 Refinement of Fundamentals: Junior Water Polo is designed athletes that have completed Introduction to Water Polo or have a strong enough swimming background to meet the training requirements of the course
- Boot Camp Lessons: Beginner program that will get your child swimming on their own. Repetition of skills and individual attention bring rapid results.
- Rec Swim Level 5: Swimmers who can swim on their own but need technique. Learn basics of all 4 strokes, Learn to lap swim (Ages 2-18)
- Rec Swim Level 6: Develop technique of all 4 strokes for more efficient swimming. Increase strength and endurance of lap swimming (Ages 8-18)
- Rec Swim Level 7: Pre-Team Training developing advanced stroke technique, strength and endurance. (Ages 8-18)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Holiday camps expire December 30th. Participants will be evaluated and placed in class based on skill level. Class schedule will be made available online; call (949) 207-3375 before purchasing with schedule inquires. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.