A laser is used to break down pigment in an unwanted tattoo, causing it to gradually fade from view
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Length of each session: approximately 15 minutes
- Type of laser used: Q-switch
- Post-session instructions: the treated area should be kept covered and protected from the sun for at least six weeks
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can be typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Setiba Group
Dr. Peter Ebizadeh helms the ship at Seitba Group's medical spa, supported by years of experience in the physical sciences including radiology studies, microsurgery, and multi-planar imaging. He wields his knowledge the way any doctor should: training others as he researches minimally invasive facial surgical procedures. And he doesn't stop there—Dr. Ebizadeh also helps to further studies within the fields of hair regeneration and rejuvenation. When he's not busy revolutionizing his craft, Dr. Ebizadeh and other professionals at Seitba focus their practice on using medical aesthetics to help their clients feel beautiful inside and out.
- Injectables: These noninvasive and nonsurgical procedures provide a youthful boost for anyone looking to smile away frown lines and crow's-feet.
- Vein removal: Treatments like sclerotherapy help to remove varicose and spider veins from patients' legs by injecting salt into the vein, turning the blood vessels to scar tissue that will eventually fade from view.
- IV therapy: This helps to nourish both the body and skin with vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals found in essential B vitamins.