Chemical peel targets fine lines and wrinkles, reduces hyperpigmentation leaving the skin clean and younger-looking
What You'll Get
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
View ‘s other offers:
- Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments on Small, Medium, or Large Area at Setiba Group
- 20 or 40 Units of Botox at Setiba Group Westlake Village
- One or Three IPL Photo Facials at Setiba Group Westlake Village
- Two or Three Co2 Rejuvenation Treatments at Setiba Group
- One or Three Microdermabrasion Treatments with Chemical Peels at Setiba Group (Up to 56% Off)
- Four Laser Tattoo-Removal Sessions on a Small, Medium, or Large Area at Setiba Group (Up to 91% Off)
- One or Two Laser Skin-Resurfacing Treatments at Setiba Group (Up to 77% Off)
- One or Three IPL Treatments at Setiba Group (Up to 68% Off). Three Options Available.
- One or Two Hydro Lift Collin Facials with Chemical Peel at Setiba Group (Up to 59% Off)
- $399 for 1ml Syringe of Revanesse Versa at Setiba Group ($600 Value)
- Three or Six IPL Acne Facials at Setiba Group (Up to 68% Off)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Setiba Group
Dr. Peter Ebizadeh helms the ship at Seitba Group's medical spa, supported by years of experience in the physical sciences including radiology studies, microsurgery, and multi-planar imaging. He wields his knowledge the way any doctor should: training others as he researches minimally invasive facial surgical procedures. And he doesn't stop there—Dr. Ebizadeh also helps to further studies within the fields of hair regeneration and rejuvenation. When he's not busy revolutionizing his craft, Dr. Ebizadeh and other professionals at Seitba focus their practice on using medical aesthetics to help their clients feel beautiful inside and out.
- Injectables: These noninvasive and nonsurgical procedures provide a youthful boost for anyone looking to smile away frown lines and crow's-feet.
- Vein removal: Treatments like sclerotherapy help to remove varicose and spider veins from patients' legs by injecting salt into the vein, turning the blood vessels to scar tissue that will eventually fade from view.
- IV therapy: This helps to nourish both the body and skin with vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals found in essential B vitamins.