- $30 for a holiday Lavender gift and wreath-making class ($60 value)
Choose from the following dates and times:
- Saturday, November 23, at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., or 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 30, at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., or 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7, at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., or 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14, at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., or 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 21, at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., or 2:30 p.m.
Each class lasts about an hour and students make one 6- to 8-inch wreath, two lavender linen sprays, and two lavender sachets.
Seven Oaks Lavender Farm
Taking time to stop and smell the flowers has never paid off better than it does at Seven Oaks Lavender Farm. Co-owned by the mother-daughters team of Edith, Deborah, and Dianne, the farm occupies more than an acre of land and in the summer season is sprinkled with purple lavender and other flowers. Set back from the rustic and perfumed fields, their Lavender Shop houses myriad floral products, many of which are made by the Seven Oaks ladies themselves. Visitors can pick up soaps, jellies, certified-organic teas, and candles that all bear a fragrant, lavender aroma. In addition to its everyday operations, the farm also hosts events that include fall festivals, wreath-making classes, and lessons on using lavender garlands to ward off possessed grandmothers.