Adding water results in less floury biscuits, larger foam dinosaurs, and slides that won’t give a shirtless cousin friction burn. Douse yourself in smooth-moving good times with this Groupon.
$19.99 for one Utah Pass of All Passes and unlimited tube rental at Seven Peaks (a $69.95 total value)
- Unlimited season admission—including special pass-holder hours—to Seven Peaks Waterpark Provo and Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City (formerly known as Raging Waters). The season begins in May.
- Unlimited activities at Seven Peaks Fun Center Lehi, Seven Peaks Fun Center Orem, and Seven Peaks Fun Center Sandy
- Admission to select BYU and other local teams’ sports games and meets
- Unlimited rides, skating, and mini golf Monday–Thursday at Hollywood Connection
- Up to one movie ticket per day at Towne Cinema
- Click here to see a list of all participating teams and locations.<p>
Seven Peaks Resort
Seven Peaks' multiple locales thrill guests with attractions ranging from water slides to go-karts and mini golf. At Seven Peaks Waterpark Provo, the aquatically inclined can cascade down water slides, seesaw around the mammoth half-pipe tube ride, or ride the crests of the 400,000-gallon wave pool. Guests can scan the attractions at Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City, such as unique water slides and the Amazon River, then plummet off the Cliffhanger, a curvy slide that ends with a sudden 5-foot drop into a pool. The Lehi location houses an assortment of waterless excursions, including mini golf, go-karts, amusement park rides, and more.
We asked some real-life moms for their best tips on water park safety (and sanity).