Water parks combine the watery spectacle of a controlled demolition of a dam with the family-friendly fun of a controlled demolition of a dam. Let the good times come in waves with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29.99 for a yearlong Chicagoland Pass of All Passes (Up to $59.99 value)
- $21 for three Groupons, each good for a one-day pass to Duneland Water Park (a $44.85 total value)
Redeem your Groupon for the Chicagoland Pass of All Passes online to receive the pass, which grants admission to multiple attractions, with more added throughout the year. Each Pass of All Passes is valid for the following attractions:
- Zao Island – one laser tag and one mini golf game, redeemable Monday–Friday through May 15, 2014
- Seven Peaks Fun Center Chesterton –unlimited admission (excludes shoes)
- Inman's Fun and Party Center – unlimited admission (excludes shoes and arcades)
- Seven Peaks Waterpark Duneland – unlimited admission (park opens May 24, 2014)
- Washington Park Zoo – unlimited admission
- Oasis Splash Park – unlimited admission
- Taltree Arboretum & Gardens – unlimited admission
- SouthShore RailCats – unlimited admission to all home games
- Chicago Fire – admission to three home soccer games
Seven Peaks Waterpark Duneland has a 500,000-gallon wave pool, kid's areas, and 15 slides, including a gigantic halfpipe tube ride and a 70-foot free-fall drop slide.
Seven Peaks Water Park
Frolicking in a 500,000-gallon wave pool, plummeting from 100-foot free-fall slides, and drifting along a 1,200-foot lazy river with 5 mph currents are just a few of the diversions found within Seven Peaks Water Park's net of water parks. The aquatic havens spread across Utah and Indiana, luring families and adventurous kayakers with forests of twisting water slides such as the Provo location's Boomerang, which sends passengers ricocheting down three stories. Calmer fun awaits at child-friendly areas such as Sand Bar Bay, where gentle spurts of water surprise and delight kids and a tiny slide sends them, careening and giggling, into the water.