Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position, others give everyone the number one because they are all number one in their coach's heart. Everyone's a winner with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a yearlong Chicagoland Pass of All Passes for one (a $79.95 value)
- $38 for a yearlong Pass of All Passes for two (a $159.90 value)
- $76 for a yearlong Pass of All Passes for four (a $319.80 value)
Customers redeem their Groupons online to receive the pass, whose $79.95 value is already discounted from a face value of $1,822. Passes grant admission to multiple attractions, with more added throughout the year. Each pass is already valid for the following:
- Eight Chicago Wolves AAA hockey games, which take place on October 17 and 28, December 7 and 13, January 16, February 14 and 20, and March 27
- Eight South Bend Silver Hawks minor-league baseball games, schedule TBA
- Season pass with unlimited admission to Seven Peaks Waterpark Porter, opening in spring 2013
- Unlimited visits to Zao Island, a fun center in Valparaiso, with one game of laser tag and one round of mini golf per visit. These visits are valid Monday through Friday from opening time until 6 p.m., and are not valid on holidays
- Unlimited visits to Chippewa Bowl in South Bend and AMF Regal Lanes in Mishawaka, with three games of bowling included per visit; shoe rental not included. These visits are valid anytime Monday through Thursday, and can be used on holidays
Seven Peaks Waterpark Porter, planned to be one of northwestern Indiana's largest waterparks upon its spring 2013 opening, tempts aquatic thrillseekers with 16 slides, a gigantic half-pipe tube ride, and 70-foot free-fall drop slides. Kids' areas and slides, cabanas, and a 500,000-gallon wave pool await little ones and those in search of relaxation.
Seven Peaks Water Park
Frolicking in a 500,000-gallon wave pool, plummeting from 100-foot free-fall slides, and drifting along a 1,200-foot lazy river with 5 mph currents are just a few of the diversions found within Seven Peaks Water Park's net of water parks. The aquatic havens spread across Utah and Indiana, luring families and adventurous kayakers with forests of twisting water slides such as the Provo location's Boomerang, which sends passengers ricocheting down three stories. Calmer fun awaits at child-friendly areas such as Sand Bar Bay, where gentle spurts of water surprise and delight kids and a tiny slide sends them, careening and giggling, into the water.