Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position, others give everyone the number one because they are all number one in their coach’s heart. Everyone’s a winner with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a yearlong Chicagoland Pass of All Passes for one (an $80 value)
- $38 for a yearlong Pass of All Passes for two (a $160 value)
- $76 for a yearlong Pass of All Passes for four (a $320 value)<p>
Customers redeem their Groupon online to receive the pass, whose $80 value is already discounted from a face value of $2,015. Passes grant admission to multiple attractions, with more added throughout the year. Each pass is already valid for the following:
- Season pass with unlimited admission to Seven Peaks Waterpark Duneland, opening in spring 2013
- Eight South Bend Silver Hawks minor-league baseball games, which take place April 5, May 19, June 5 and 27, July 11 and 24, and August 7 and 20
- Unlimited Monday–Thursday admission to Chippewa Bowl in South Bend and AMF Regal Lanes in Mishawaka, with two games of bowling included per day; shoe rental not included
- Unlimited Monday, Thursday, and Friday admission to Strikes & Spares in Mishawaka with two go-cart rides and one game of mini golf per day, including holidays, except December 31, 2012, through January 6, 2013, and April 1 through April 7, 2013.
- Eight Chicago Wolves hockey games, which take place on October 17 and 28, December 7 and 13, January 16, February 14 and 20, and March 27
- Eight SouthShore RailCats minor-league baseball games, 2013 schedule TBA
- Unlimited Monday and Tuesday admission to the Washington Park Zoo in Michigan City through October 31, 2012; April 1 through May 31, 2013; and September 1 through October 31, 2013, including holidays.
- Unlimited Monday–Friday admission to Zao Island, a fun center in Valparaiso, with one game of laser tag and one game of mini golf per day; the pass is valid at Zao Island from open until 6 p.m. through May 15, 2013
- Unlimited Sunday–Tuesday admission to Hollywood Fun Park in Crestwood, with one go-cart ride and one game of mini golf per day, including holidays. November 1, 2012, through March 31, 2013, will also include one indoor bumper-car ride and two laser-maze attractions per day.<p>
Seven Peaks Waterpark Duneland, planned to be one of northwest Indiana’s largest waterparks upon its spring 2013 opening, tempts aquatic thrill-seekers with 16 slides, a gigantic half-pipe tube ride, and 70-foot free-fall drop slides. Kids’ areas and slides, cabanas, and a 500,000-gallon wave pool await little ones and those in search of relaxation.
Seven Peaks Water Park
Frolicking in a 500,000-gallon wave pool, plummeting from 100-foot free-fall slides, and drifting along a 1,200-foot lazy river with 5 mph currents are just a few of the diversions found within Seven Peaks Water Park's net of water parks. The aquatic havens spread across Utah and Indiana, luring families and adventurous kayakers with forests of twisting water slides such as the Provo location's Boomerang, which sends passengers ricocheting down three stories. Calmer fun awaits at child-friendly areas such as Sand Bar Bay, where gentle spurts of water surprise and delight kids and a tiny slide sends them, careening and giggling, into the water.