Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position, and others give everyone the number one because they are all number one in their coaches’ hearts. Everyone's a winner with this Groupon.
$19 for a Yearlong Chicagoland Pass of All Passes ($79.95 Value)
Customers redeem their Groupons online to receive the passes, whose $79.95 value is already discounted from a face value of $2,015. Passes grant admission to multiple attractions, with more added throughout the year. Each pass is already valid for the following:
- A season pass with unlimited admission to Seven Peaks Waterpark Duneland, opening in spring 2013
- Three Chicago Rush arena-football games, which take place May 19, July 13, and July 27
- Four Chicago Sky WNBA games, which take place June 9, July 20, August 23, and September 6.
- Admission to the Chicago Wolves hockey game on March 27.
- Unlimited Sunday–Tuesday admission to Hollywood Fun Park in Crestwood, with one go-kart ride and one game of mini golf per day, including holidays. Through March 31, this pass also includes one indoor bumper-car ride and two laser-maze attractions per day.
- Unlimited Monday and Tuesday admission to the Washington Park Zoo in Michigan City, valid April 1 through May 31 and September 1 through October 31, including holidays
- Eight South Bend Silver Hawks minor-league baseball games, which take place April 5, May 19, June 5 and 27, July 11 and 24, and August 7 and 20
- Unlimited Monday–Friday admission to Zao Island, a fun center in Valparaiso, with one game of laser tag and one game of mini golf per day; the pass is valid at Zao Island from opening until 6 p.m. through May 15
- Unlimited Monday–Thursday admission to Chippewa Bowl in South Bend and AMF Regal Lanes in Mishawaka, with two games of bowling included per day; shoe rental not included
- Unlimited Monday, Thursday, and Friday admission to Strikes & Spares in Mishawaka with two go-kart rides and one game of mini golf per day, including holidays, except April 1–7
- Eight SouthShore RailCats minor-league baseball games, which take place May 16, June 8, 23, and 29, July 22 and 22, and August 2 and 6
- Four Schaumburg Boomers baseball games, which take place on June 1 and 22, July 14, and August 17
Seven Peaks Waterpark Duneland, planned to be one of northwest Indiana's largest water parks upon its spring 2013 opening, tempts aquatic thrill seekers with 15 slides, a gigantic halfpipe tube ride, and 70-foot free-fall drop slides. Kids' areas, slides, and a 500,000-gallon wave pool await little ones and those in search of relaxation.
Seven Peaks Water Park
Frolicking in a 500,000-gallon wave pool, plummeting from 100-foot free-fall slides, and drifting along a 1,200-foot lazy river with 5 mph currents are just a few of the diversions found within Seven Peaks Water Park's net of water parks. The aquatic havens spread across Utah and Indiana, luring families and adventurous kayakers with forests of twisting water slides such as the Provo location's Boomerang, which sends passengers ricocheting down three stories. Calmer fun awaits at child-friendly areas such as Sand Bar Bay, where gentle spurts of water surprise and delight kids and a tiny slide sends them, careening and giggling, into the water.
71% of 569 customers recommend
“Take a cooler and leave it in your vehicle, u cant take them in but better than paying for a bunch of drinks when u have a family”
“The cost to get in was great because of the groupon, however, they nickle and dime you when you get in the park. Eat before you go or tailgate with your own food. ...”
“The cost to get in was great because of the groupon, however, they nickle and dime you when you get in the park. Eat before you go or tailgate with your own food. The picnic tables they claim are there outside, do not exist. Go early. The crowds get larger later in the afternoon.”
“Come early Bring chair or blanket, pool chairs fill fast.”