Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a season-long Chicagoland Pass of All Passes (up to $39.99 value)
The pass grants admission to multiple attractions, with more added throughout the year. Each Pass of All Passes is valid at the following attractions:
- Seven Peaks Water Park: unlimited admission through September 7, 2015
- SouthShore RailCats: unlimited admission to all home games in the 2015 season
- Duneland Paintball: unlimited admission
- Duneland Easter Event: admission to Easter-egg hunt
- Fall Festival: admission through October 2015
- Ice Skating: admission in December 2015 and January and February 2016
$5 for a one-day pass ($14.99 value)
Seven Peaks Water Park has a 500,000-gallon wave pool, kids’ areas, and 15 slides, including a gigantic halfpipe tube ride and a 70-foot free-fall drop slide.
Seven Peaks Water Park
Frolicking in a 500,000-gallon wave pool, plummeting from 100-foot free-fall slides, and drifting along a 1,200-foot lazy river with 5 mph currents are just a few of the diversions found within Seven Peaks Water Park's net of water parks. The aquatic havens spread across Utah and Indiana, luring families and adventurous kayakers with forests of twisting water slides such as the Provo location's Boomerang, which sends passengers ricocheting down three stories. Calmer fun awaits at child-friendly areas such as Sand Bar Bay, where gentle spurts of water surprise and delight kids and a tiny slide sends them, careening and giggling, into the water.