Adding water results in less floury biscuits, larger foam dinosaurs, and slides that won't give a shirtless cousin friction burn. Douse yourself in smooth-moving good times with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a Utah Pass of All Passes with a $20 food voucher valid at any Seven Peaks location (a $99.50 value)
- $29 for a Utah Pass of All Passes with a $20 gift card to Walmart (a $99.50 value)
The Utah Pass of All Passes includes:
- Unlimited admission to Seven Peaks Provo and Seven Peaks Salt Lake City (formerly known as Raging Waters).
- Unlimited activities at Seven Peaks Fun Center Lehi, Seven Peaks Fun Center Orem, and Seven Peaks Fun Center Sandy
- Admission to general admission seating at Real Salt Lake, Utah Blaze, Utah Grizzlies, Rocky Mountain Raceway, and other events.
Seven Peaks' multiple locales thrill guests with attractions ranging from water slides to go-karts and paintball. At Seven Peaks Waterpark Provo, the aquatically inclined can cascade down water slides, seesaw around the mammoth half-pipe tube ride, or ride the crests of the 400,000-gallon wave pool. Guests can scan the attractions at Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City, such as unique water slides and the Amazon River, then plummet off the Cliffhanger, a curvy slide that ends with a sudden 5-foot drop into a pool. The Lehi and Orem locations house an assortment of waterless excursions, including mini golf, go-karts, batting cages, and laser tag.
The Utah Pass of All Passes gives guests access to paintball and laser-tag games. Pass holders also receive perks such as access to skating at Peaks Ice Arena, admission to events at Rocky Mountain Raceways, and admission to baseball and soccer games.
83% of 3,254 customers recommend
“don't forget to buy the coupon for parking also.... otherwise, every visit need to pay $7 for parking.”
“Seven Peaks is so fun, my little girls love it! We buy the groupon pass of all passes and we are from Idaho, we try to go a few times during the summer. ”
“Pass of all passes is a great deal. Highly recommend.”