Adding water results in less floury biscuits, larger foam dinosaurs, and slides that won’t give a shirtless cousin friction burn. Douse yourself in smooth-moving good times with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a Utah Pass of All Passes with a $20 food voucher valid at any Seven Peaks location (a $99.50 value)
- $29 for a Utah Pass of All Passes with a $20 gift card to Walmart (a $99.50 value)<p>
The Utah Pass of All Passes includes:
- Unlimited 2013 season admission to Seven Peaks Provo and Seven Peaks Salt Lake City (formerly known as Raging Waters). The season begins in May.
- Unlimited activities at Seven Peaks Fun Center Lehi, Seven Peaks Fun Center Orem, and Seven Peaks Fun Center Sandy
- Admission to general admission seating at Real Salt Lake, Utah Blaze, Utah Grizzlies, Rocky Mountain Raceway, and other events.<p>
Seven Peaks Fun Center
Seven Peaks' multiple locales thrill guests with attractions ranging from water slides to go-karts and mini golf. At Seven Peaks Waterpark Provo, the aquatically inclined can cascade down water slides, seesaw around the mammoth half-pipe tube ride, or ride the crests of the 400,000-gallon wave pool. Guests can scan the attractions at Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City, such as unique water slides and the Amazon River, then plummet off the Cliffhanger, a curvy slide that ends with a sudden 5-foot drop into a pool. The Lehi location houses an assortment of waterless excursions, including mini golf, go-karts, amusement park rides, and more.
83% of 3,498 customers recommend
“Great place and great deal!”
“Its so much fun!! You have entertainment on every piece of the pool, anything from a relaxed river, to crazy slides , even a fantastic wave pool!”
“It's all fun and things for every age.”