Adding water results in less floury biscuits, larger foam dinosaurs, and slides that won’t give a shirtless cousin friction burn. Douse yourself in smooth-moving good times with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a Utah Pass of All Passes with a $20 food voucher valid at any Seven Peaks location (a $99.50 value)
- $29 for a Utah Pass of All Passes with a $20 gift card to Walmart (a $99.50 value)<p>
The Utah Pass of All Passes includes:
- Unlimited 2013 season admission to Seven Peaks Provo and Seven Peaks Salt Lake City (formerly known as Raging Waters). The season begins in May.
- Unlimited activities at Seven Peaks Fun Center Lehi, Seven Peaks Fun Center Orem, and Seven Peaks Fun Center Sandy
- Admission to general admission seating at Real Salt Lake, Utah Blaze, Utah Grizzlies, Rocky Mountain Raceway, and other events.<p>
Seven Peaks' multiple locales thrill guests with attractions ranging from water slides to go-karts and mini golf. At Seven Peaks Waterpark Provo, the aquatically inclined can cascade down water slides, seesaw around the mammoth half-pipe tube ride, or ride the crests of the 400,000-gallon wave pool. Guests can scan the attractions at Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City, such as unique water slides and the Amazon River, then plummet off the Cliffhanger, a curvy slide that ends with a sudden 5-foot drop into a pool. The Lehi location houses an assortment of waterless excursions, including mini golf, go-karts, batting cages, and laser tag.
83% of 3,302 customers recommend
“The coupon worked great!”
“It's an alright place It is very run down and in need of ALOT of work and updating Id never pay full price to go, but Groupon makes it justifyable”
“It was excellent”