- Large ski resort in Pennsylvania
- 36 trails, 5 terrain parks
- Lodging & dining in resort
About This Deal
For $50, today's side deal gets you two any-day, any-time lift tickets at Seven Springs Mountain Resort (up to a $136 value). A large ski resort in Pennsylvania, Seven Springs boasts a 2,994-foot mountain tattooed with 36 snaking trails and 285 acres of skiable tribal designs. Along with downhill slopes and trails, Seven Springs sports five terrain parks. Arctic Blast lets first-time freestylers get to know small rollers, boxes and banks. The Spot's 18-foot superpipe was ranked #1 East Coast Pipe by Transworld Snowboarding magazine and contains huge jibs, jumps, and slide-tackling snowmen to challenge advanced riders. Located within 200 miles of Pittsburgh, Washington, DC, Baltimore, Cleveland, and Columbus, Seven Springs plays host to numerous wintry get-togethers, and with lodging, activities, and dining options on-site, the resort provides plenty of things to do when the skis come off and the mountain tucks in for its bedtime story.
- I have been going to Seven Springs for over 20 years every few years for a mini-ski vacation. It [sic] nice to see some of the same local employees in the lodge and ski shops…We skiied [sic], hot-tubbed, bowled, swam and had a great time. – FineJ9, TripAdvisor
- Overall we had a great time as the terrain variety was good for a midsized mountain and lots of space on each of the trails…I really liked this mountain and can see myself coming here for a quick trip. – Valencia G., Yelp