- Large ski resort in Pennsylvania
- 36 trails, 5 terrain parks
- Lodging & dining in resort
About This Deal
Before skis, men descended mountains by fastening penguins to their feet, resulting in penguins' permanently white bellies and continued silent treatment towards winter sport enthusiasts. Repair the relationship with your flightless friend with today's deal: for $50, you get two any-day, any-time lift tickets at Seven Springs Mountain Resort (up to a $136 Value). A large ski resort in Pennsylvania, Seven Springs boasts a 2,994-foot mountain tattooed with 36 snaking trails and 285 acres of skiable tribal designs. Snow bunny and snow buck couples will don bunny-sized skies and large floppy ear-warmers as they hop off for a day of mountainous merriment. Along with downhill slopes and trails, Seven Springs sports five terrain parks. Arctic Blast lets first-time freestylers get to know small rollers, boxes and banks. The Spot's 18-foot superpipe was ranked #1 East Coast Pipe by Transworld Snowboarding magazine and contains huge jibs, jumps, and slide-tackling snowmen to challenge advanced riders. Located within 200 miles of Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Cleveland, and Columbus, Seven Springs plays host to numerous wintry get-togethers and tree-wrestling competitions. With lodging, activities, and dining options on-site, Seven Springs provides plenty of things to do when the skies come off and the mountain tucks in for its bedtime story.
- I have been going to Seven Springs for over 20 years every few years for a mini-ski vacation. It [sic] nice to see some of the same local employees in the lodge and ski shops…We skiied, hot-tubbed, bowled, swam and had a great time. – FineJ9, TripAdvisor
- Overall we had a great time as the terrain variety was good for a midsized mountain and lots of space on each of the trails…I really liked this mountain and can see myself coming here for a quick trip. – Valencia G., Yelp