All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 8, 2017
· Reviewed November 7, 2017
· Reviewed November 3, 2017
What You'll Get
- One round of golf on the Champion Course for two with Cart, Small Bucket of Balls and One Draft Beer for Each Player
- One round of golf on the Champion Course for Four with Cart, Small Bucket of Balls and One Draft Beer for Each Player
- One 2017 Summer Membership (Valid 5/1 - 9/30)
The big brother of Seven Springs’ ExecutivePlus Course, the Champion Course sprawls out over 6,566 yards with a par 72. It’s a flat stretch that makes use of the natural wetlands and incorporates numerous dog legs to up the challenge on some difficult par 4s and 5s.
Summer Membership benefits:
- 7-day advance tee-times.
- Unlimited play.
- Access to two 18 hole golf courses.
- Valid May 1 - September 30.
- Membership owners pay member cart fee only.
- Use of all club amienites.
- Access to two tennis courts.
- Access to two swimming pools.
- Access to workout facilities and saunas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for rounds of golf on the Champion Course. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for league or tournament play. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seven Springs Golf and Country Club
Before a hurricane hit the area in 1921, a group of seven natural springs brought tourists to the area known as Seven Springs. Today, the only known relic of that seven is a small pond, fed by underwater springs, known as Lake Margaret. Though the six other springs have disappeared from memory, Lake Margaret lives on, serving as a natural water hazard for the course layout at Seven Springs Golf and Country Club. In fact, both of the club’s two courses—the par 72 Champion Course and the par 64/65 ExecutivePlus Course—make full use of the natural landscape, from the sun-drenched greens to the towering trees lining the fairways, just waiting to smack their branches together in applause.
After a round, golfers can hit up the clubhouse with 11 widescreen TVs, DirecTV, and two swimming pools; practice on a driving range with more than 40,000 feet of space; or take on another challenge with FootGolf—a form of golf played with a soccer ball and 21-inch cups.