All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 6, 2012
Reviewed June 4, 2012
Reviewed June 1, 2012
What You'll Get
Topping the food chain is a tremendous achievement, which is why humans triumphantly plant flag-like toothpicks in burgers and belt the national anthem at their steaks before devouring them. Enjoy life at the top with today’s Groupon.
$20 for $40 worth of upscale American fare, valid Sunday–Thursday
$20 for $40 worth of upscale American fare, valid Friday or Saturday
- Choose from specialty steak and seafood entrees, such as:
- 24-ounce porterhouse steak ($47)
- 16-ounce Brazilian-cut sirloin ($35)
- 14-ounce bone-in filet mignon ($56)
- Pan-seared scallops tossed in a ginger citrus glaze ($30)
- Lobster ravioli ($31)
- See the full menu
- The wine list features several reds and whites available by the glass or bottle, such as:
- Chateau St. Michelle chardonnay from Washington ($9/glass)
- Diseno malbec from Argentina ($8/glass)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid 2/14 or 3/17/12. Not valid on major holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.