Kickboxing gets you into peak physical condition, unlike box kicking, which gets you thrown out of the post office. Shape up and ship out with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$19 for a kickboxing-and-fitness package (a $260 total value)
- Two weeks of kickboxing workouts (a $60 value)<p>
$26 for a kickboxing-and-fitness package (a $320 total value)
- Four weeks of kickboxing workouts (a $120 value)<p>
$34 for a kickboxing-and-fitness package (a $380 total value)
- Six weeks of kickboxing workouts (a $180 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- One introductory one-on-one workout with a personal trainer with a full-body stretching evaluation (a $100 value)
- 30-day Proven Process Packet filled with workout and nutrition information (a $100 value)<p>
View the schedule here.<p>
US Air Force and Army veteran SGT Tim Peterson designs military-inspired workouts with a team of trainers trained under a meticulous 12-month curriculum. He leads one-hour boot-camp workouts, motivating 5–20 participants to race through a series of full-body exercises that boost heart rates and draw sweat to the surface by promising it a warm sweatshirt to sink into. Peterson mixes up each session, coupling military-style calisthenics with yoga or speed training with kickboxing. In addition to the group sessions, he also works one-on-one with guests during personal-training sessions, honing in on muscle groups to work out and shouting at specific joints that underperform.