Tattoos gradually fade under the light of a Quanta Q plus C laser
About This Deal
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
- New customers only.
- All treatments must be completed within six months of activation.
- During the session, the Quanta Q plus C laser breaks up tattoo pigments, which fade as the body disposes of them through natural pathways. The treatment is said to cause some discomfort, but rarely causes scarring. The number of sessions can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results are typically seen with 6–12 treatments spaced six weeks apart.
- The treatments will be performed by an RN or Dr. Javaheri; a series of treatments are recommended to achieve optimal results.
About Shahin Javaheri, MD Advanced Aesthetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Shahin Javaheri carries double certifications in plastic surgery and otolaryngology to help his patients reverse the aging clock on their face, breasts, and bodies. Dr. Javaheri specializes in facial procedures such as facelifts, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, and injectables to name a few; as well as body procedures such as breast lifts, tummy tucks, and liposuction to return physiques to a more ideal state.