Plastic surgeon injects up to 20 units of Botox into the skin to smooth out wrinkles and leave faces looking younger
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- All treatments will be performed by Dr. Javaheri; a series of treatments are recommended to achieve optimal results.
- Additional units of Botox may be purchased at $15 per unit.
About Shahin Javaheri, MD Advanced Aesthetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Shahin Javaheri carries double certifications in plastic surgery and otolaryngology to help his patients reverse the aging clock on their face, breasts, and bodies. Dr. Javaheri specializes in facial procedures such as facelifts, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, and injectables to name a few; as well as body procedures such as breast lifts, tummy tucks, and liposuction to return physiques to a more ideal state.