All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- All treatments will be performed by Dr. Javaheri; a series of treatments are recommended to achieve optimal results.
- Additional units of Botox may be purchased at $15 per unit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Additional units may be purchased at $15/unit. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shahin Javaheri
Dr. Shahin Javaheri carries double certifications in plastic surgery and otolaryngology to help his patients reverse the aging clock on their face, breasts, and bodies. Dr. Javaheri specializes in facial procedures such as facelifts, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, and injectables to name a few; as well as body procedures such as breast lifts, tummy tucks, and liposuction to return physiques to a more ideal state.