A family outing fosters lifelong memories while giving houses the chance to molt in private. Leave your domicile to its own devices with today’s Groupon: for $79, you get a child’s Indoor Unlimited Party Package for up to nine people (up to eight guests plus the birthday guest) at Shakers Fun Centre (a $167.95 total value). The package includes the following:
- Unlimited access to the following indoor attractions: laser tag, the climbing tower, and the indoor playground (maximum height of 54” for indoor playground)
- One party host to assist with food & beverage service
- One 16” cheese or pepperoni pizza yielding 10 slices
- Two jugs of fountain pop
- Nine player cards, each loaded with $3.50 worth of game play
- One hour in the shared party area for eating and opening presents
- Festive plates, napkins, cutlery & cups
- One free pass to Shakers for the birthday guest, valid toward a future visit
- One spin on the Birthday Wheel for the birthday guest<p>
Extra party guests can be added on for an additional charge of $19.95 per person (not included in today’s deal).
Shakers Fun Centre’s seven-acre facility welcomes birthday-celebrating ensembles of up to nine guests to partake in festive revelry as they play on year-round indoor attractions and seasonal outdoor activities. The indoor unlimited party package lets youngsters climb, run, shoot lasers, and exchange business cards with other children at an indoor playground while other adventurers traverse the footholds of an indoor climbing wall. Once the gymnastic merrymaking kindles hearty appetites, party-hat wearers can retire to the shared party area for present-opening ceremonies. A friendly party host helps serve slices of gooey pizza and flagons of fountain pop to help grown-ups avoid the pressures of performing elaborate drink-pouring routines. While outside food and drink is not permitted, groups can bring along their own non-ice cream, peanut-free birthday cake. Nonparticipating adults can attend the party for free.
Shakers Fun Centre
Shakers Fun Centre’s 7-acre facility includes an indoor space that’s open year-round and outdoor attractions that open only during the warmer months. Indoors, youngsters can scale the climbing wall for a bird's-eye view of their peers or practice their tactical manoeuvres and wield laser guns in the abutting laser-tag arena. On sunny days, patrons can tee off at the 18-hole mini-golf course, or hop into the driver’s seat of a double- or single-seat go-kart, whipping around either a simple child’s course or a more complex adult track.