Restaurant offers authentic Mediterranean dishes, such as chicken shawarma, gyros, tabouleh salad, Baba Ghannoug, and falafel
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Mediterranean
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open; valid for dine-in or takeout.
- See the menu.
About Shako Mako Grill
Shako Mako Grill serves fast-casual fare with a Mediterranean twist. Read on to learn more about a few of the standout menu items.
- Appetizers: There's a wealth of options to start off meals, whether its dips such as baba ghanouj and cilantro-jalapeño and roasted red-pepper hummus or tabbouleh filled with diced tomatoes, onions, parsley, mint, and cracked wheat.
- Sandwiches: Vegetarians can enjoy handhelds filled with seasoned, deep-fried falafel spheres. But there are plenty of meaty options, too, including beef and lamb shawarma, flavorful gyro meat, and shish-kebab bites.
- Entrees: Diners can enjoy a hearty meal with entrees including the daily combo, whose plate is filled with meat kofta kebabs, gyros, chicken shawarma and grilled chicken, and falafel alongside a salad pita bread, and fluffy rice.