Getting a haircut is something everyone needs to do regularly, like paying rent or remembering to breathe. Keep on top of things with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $175 for keratin treatment and haircut for long hair (up to a $400 value)
- $110 for keratin treatment and haircut for short hair (up to a $250 value)
- $88 for full highlights, haircut, and eyelash extensions (up to a $200 value)
- $66 for semi highlight, haircut, and eyelash extensions (up to a $150 value)
- $44 for partial highlights, haircut, and eyelash extensions (up to a $100 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
The training never stops for Shalon’s stylists. By keeping up with the latest trends and hair-care techniques, they are able to help clients design a dramatic new look or recreate classic styles. Although the stylists rely on their shears to trim split ends and carefully build layers into hairstyles, they can also use deep conditioning treatments, and coloring and texturizing products to create a more striking, vibrant appearance.