Irish festivals are lively gathering spots, unlike stark Swedish county fairs, where every picnic table is occupied by Grim Reapers playing chess. Celebrate the old country with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for one general-admission ticket to the Shamrock Beer Bash, valid on Saturday, March 15, from 1–4 p.m. ($50 value)
- $30 for one general-admission ticket to the Shamrock Beer Bash, valid on Saturday, March 15, from 6–9 p.m. ($50 value)
The Shamrock Beer Bash presented by Drink the District is held in the lots across from Nationals Park. Participants enjoy unlimited tastings of more than 75 beers, along with unlimited full pours of green Bud Light and an Irish style stout.
Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival
Red wines. White wines. Cold brews. These are the colors of the annual Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival. At this two-day Fourth of July weekend event, festival goers celebrate America the American way—by raising a cold drink. Wines and beers from all over the States are present to be enjoyed, all while attendees listen to live music and challenge each other to fun outdoor lawn games.
Five Things to Do at Red White & Brew
- Find your new favorite beer, cider, or sangria with the unlimited American pours.
- Test your luck in a round of Boozy Bingo, the first round of which is included with general admission.
- Crown the king of lawn games by challenging your friend to a game of bags.
- Grab dinner at some of the area's best food trucks, which will be parked around the event.
- Try not to spill your drink as you jam out to live performers.